BIGMOUTH is the home of event & PR solutions for anyone with a link to book publishing or the Arts. Set up by Becky Fincham in 2013, with clients including , Picador, Edinburgh International Book Festival, Faber & Faber , Jewish Book Week, Foyles & HarperCollins, everything BIGMOUTH does is founded on over 16 years publishing, publicity & events experience. BIGMOUTH can give you everything you need to put on show-stopping events & promote your books to the media, readers & beyond.
Things I can do for you:
- PR CAMPAIGNS: fully integrated publicity campaigns & strategy for book publications & events: print, broadcast & online media coverage, including reviews, interviews, features, listings & serialization.
- SOCIAL MEDIA CAMPAIGNS: strategic, results-driven social media campaigns,: from content creation to competitions to live-streaming events & Twitter walls; full account management for festivals and publishers.
- EVENT CURATION: creation of innovative, current and engaging content, across poetry, fiction, non-fiction, children’s books for all literary events – from literary festivals, to author tours, to creative writing workshops to book launches. Also consultation on event strategy for publishers.
- EVENT PRODUCTION: full tour management, artist liaison, hospitality, travel & accommodation, technical support, event listings, ticketing, venue sourcing & all aspects of event production. Also copywriting, partnerships, event brochures & fully integrated marketing collaborations.
- TALKS & TEACHING: bespoke talks about book events & PR for industry conferences, also teach an introduction to comms and events in book publishing for creative writing and publishing students.
Whether you’re an author, publisher, festival, library, literary or arts organisation please get in touch with your ideas & requirements and let’s chat about how we can work together.