BIGMOUTH is the home of event, social media & PR solutions for anyone with a link to book publishing or the arts. Set up by Becky Fincham in 2013, with clients including Edinburgh International Book Festival, Faber & Faber, Ledbury Poetry Festival, Jewish Book Week, Foyles, Picador, & HarperCollins, everything BIGMOUTH does is founded on over 16 years publishing, publicity & events experience. BIGMOUTH can give you everything you need to put on show-stopping events & promote your books to the media, readers & beyond.
Things I can do for you:
- EVENT CURATION: creation of innovative, current and engaging content, across poetry, fiction, non-fiction, children’s books for all literary events – from literary festivals, to author tours, to creative writing workshops to book launches. Also consultation on event strategy for publishers.
- EVENT PRODUCTION: full tour management, artist liaison, hospitality, travel & accommodation, technical support, event listings, ticketing, venue sourcing & all aspects of logistics & event production. Also copywriting, partnerships, event brochures & fully integrated marketing collaborations.
- SOCIAL MEDIA CAMPAIGNS: strategic, results-driven social media campaigns,: from content creation to competitions to live-streaming events & Twitter walls; full account management for festivals and publishers.
- TALKS & TEACHING: bespoke talks about book events & PR for industry conferences, also teach an introduction to comms and events in book publishing for creative writing and publishing students.
- PR CAMPAIGNS: fully integrated cross-media publicity campaigns & strategy for book publications, festivals and events.
Whether you’re a festival, author, publisher, library, literary or arts organisation please get in touch with your ideas & requirements and let’s chat about how we can work together.